GIGER MD® Therapy Center in Solothurn
Successful GIGER MD® therapy for paraplegia begins in our therapy center. Learn more about the free trial therapy session!
Start Your Treatment at Our Therapy Center.
Our therapy center in Solothurn in Switzerland is the ideal location to start your GIGER MD® therapy. As the developers and manufacturers of GIGER MD® therapeutic tools, we can look back on more than 30 years of experience with this unique learning and exercise therapy.
We will gladly provide this experience to you and help you get started with a treatment that opens up new perspectives. To this end, we offer a free trial therapy session along with a comprehensive consultation.
The GIGER MD®Therapy Concept for Para- and Tetraplegia
GIGER MD® therapy is not only distinguished by its effectiveness, but also in that it can be executed in the comfort of your own home. Our therapeutic approach looks like this:
- The patient learns the therapy in our well-equipped treatment center. This only takes a few days.
- He then independently executes the therapy on a daily basis at home.
- The regular exercise is recorded on a PC, evaluated and continuously adjusted. This ensures maximum efficiency.
- The success of the therapy can be electronically compared with that of other patients. On this basis, the training will be further improved.
Thanks to this approach, patients can benefit from:
- A short training period under professional care
- The ability to autonomously carry out the training
- Ongoing adaptation and improvement of the individual training program and updates on the training progress
You want to know more about GIGER MD® therapy and get an insight into the training? Then visit us for a free trial therapy session at our treatment center.
Free Introductory Offer at the GIGER MD® Therapy Center
Via a free and noncommittal trial therapy session in our treatment center, we want to give the opportunity to learn about GIGER MD® therapy as well as the opportunities for treatment:
Our trial therapy sessions include:
- A presentation on GIGER MD® therapy and its mechanisms
- Comprehensive advice on your personal prospects of success with GIGER MD® therapy
- An insight into what the training might look like in your case
- A trial therapy session in order to gain an impression of what GIGER MD® therapy is like
- On request: A consultation on the available financing offers and assumption of costs by your disability insurance in Switzerland or aid in Germany and (accident) insurance claims in general
Of course, we are happy to answer all of your questions on GIGER MD® therapy and your chances of success in case of paraplegia. All of this is offered completely free of charge and free from any further obligations.